Sunday, December 20, 2009

Candddyy

This year for ellie's bday we are throwing her a candy shoppe themed party! I was originally inspired by Dylan's Candy Bar which is an upscale candy shop in NYC owned by the daughter of Ralph Lauren. Its super cute a colorful which I love and since ellie has quite the sweet tooth I thought what would be better than lots and lots of CANDY.

Some inspiration:




I've already begun working on some decor including some really cute streamers. I'm thinking of setting up a little photo booth with dress up clothes and other accessories. My sister Yvette (Ellies' Godmother) already purchased a TON of candy for the party which is exciitting! I love love love planning my little ones party and look forward to the outcome!

We've decided to have the party on the 23rd of January as it is the weekend after Cassy's baby shower and also allows for a nice recovery from the holidays. I'm hoping the invites will be done SOON but that all depends on my brother RAMON who I asked 3 months ago to design me some invites! HINT HINT! While on the topic of invites, I took some shots of ellie in preparation of putting them together (as well as provide a starting point for my ever so dependable brother). Here is a sneak peak:





Anyways, enough for now! I don't want to make this post super duper long. If I don't sign on before Xmas... have a good one y'aaalllllll
<3 AH

2 comments:

  1. Hey, these are some pretty good shots, what kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canon Rebel xsi.... great starter camera!

    ReplyDelete