Tuesday, December 1, 2009

T-Day

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving as much as we did! We drove into El Paso around 4am on T-day morning, woke up around 9, and enjoyed the traditional Grandma Leche breakfast special: pancakes!!




We ate our Thanksgiving dunch (lunch+dinner) around 3... all my aunts and uncles were there and a good chunk of my cousins.






After our meal, we took the opportunity to take some family pictures!



That was pretty much our day. It was nice to be around so many family members, pick pecans with the little kids, watch the cowboys game while listening to my aunt scream and yell, watch home videos, and of course eat lots and lots of pumpkin pie!

The only con: Ellie and Haley got sick with the croup! Haley went to the ER Thursday night and Ellie went Friday night. I swear I don't think I slept but 10 hours for three days (didn't sleep in the car, did the black friday thing, took ellie to the ER). They are both better now. The croup was primarily from the climate change. Speaking of climate change... it freakin' snowed the day after we left!!!! WAH!!! Thats okay, it is expected to snow here on Friday however, if theres one thing I've learned its that the weatherman is always wrong.

Okay, its time for bed... only 9 more days until graduation!!!

<3AH

No comments:

Post a Comment